| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nuremberg in April is a little cool at 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with rain, sleet or snow every now and then. A mere 44mm (1.7in) of H2O is released across on average 14 days.
- In April the blue above Nuremberg is slightly fair with on average an unexceptional 5:21 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:49 long and the longest day is 14:33 long with an average length of 13:42.
- There are approximately 8:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nuremberg April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Nuremberg, Germany
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Nuremberg:
- Brocken, Germany - 258 kms (160.3 miles) N
- Kassel, Germany - 231.8 kms (144.1 miles) NNW
- Erfurt, Germany - 165.2 kms (102.7 miles) N
- Frankfurt Am Main, Germany - 188.7 kms (117.3 miles) WNW
- Geisenheim, Germany - 232.3 kms (144.4 miles) WNW
- Nurnberg, Germany - 3.1 kms (2 miles) W
- Karlsruhe, Germany - 203.7 kms (126.6 miles) WSW
- Stuttgart, Germany - 161.5 kms (100.4 miles) WSW
- Hohenpeibenberg, Germany - 188.9 kms (117.4 miles) S
- Konstanz, Germany - 246.4 kms (153.1 miles) SW
- Zugspitze, Germany - 231.2 kms (143.7 miles) S