| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nuremberg in September is mild at 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In September the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in September is slightly dry with rain occasionally. Only 51mm (2in) of liquid is deposited during an average of 12 days.
- In September the blue above Nuremberg is slightly fair having on average an unexceptional 5:27 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:38 long and the longest day is 13:27 long with an average length of 12:32.
- There are approximately 6:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nuremberg September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Nuremberg, Germany
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Nuremberg:
- Brocken, Germany - 258 kms (160.3 miles) N
- Kassel, Germany - 231.8 kms (144.1 miles) NNW
- Erfurt, Germany - 165.2 kms (102.7 miles) N
- Frankfurt Am Main, Germany - 188.7 kms (117.3 miles) WNW
- Geisenheim, Germany - 232.3 kms (144.4 miles) WNW
- Nurnberg, Germany - 3.1 kms (2 miles) W
- Karlsruhe, Germany - 203.7 kms (126.6 miles) WSW
- Stuttgart, Germany - 161.5 kms (100.4 miles) WSW
- Hohenpeibenberg, Germany - 188.9 kms (117.4 miles) S
- Konstanz, Germany - 246.4 kms (153.1 miles) SW
- Zugspitze, Germany - 231.2 kms (143.7 miles) S